Everything Our Governments Are Doing Now Was Planned BEFORE 911
- The decision to launch the Iraq war was made before 9/11. Indeed, former CIA director George Tenet said that the White House wanted to invade Iraq long before 9/11, and inserted “crap” in its justifications for invading Iraq. Former Treasury Secretary Paul O’Neill – who sat on the National Security Council – also says that Bush planned the Iraq war before 9/11. Top British officials say that the U.S. discussed Iraq regime change even before Bush took office. And in 2000, Cheney said a Bush administration might “have to take military action to forcibly remove Saddam from power.”
- Cheney apparently even made Iraqi’s oil fields a national security priority before 9/11. And the Sunday Herald reported: “Five months before September 11, the US advocated using force against Iraq … to secure control of its oil.” (remember that Alan Greenspan, John McCain, George W. Bush, Sarah Palin, a high-level National Security Council officer and others all say that the Iraq war was really about oil.)
- The Patriot Act was planned before 9/11. Indeed, former Counter Terrorism Czar Richard Clarke told Stanford law professor Lawrence Lessig:
“After 9/11, the government drew up the Patriot Act within 20 days and it was passed.
The Patriot Act is huge and I remember someone asking a Justice Department official how did they write such a large statute so quickly, and of course the answer was that it has been sitting in the drawers of the Justice Department for the last 20 years waiting for the event where they would pull it out.”
(About 4:30 into this video).
- Cheney dreamed of giving the White House the powers of a monarch long before 9/11
- Cheney and Rumsfeld actively generated fake intelligence which exaggerated the threat from an enemy in order to justify huge amounts of military spending long before 9/11. And see this
- The decision to threaten to bomb Iran was made before 9/11
- It was known long before 9/11 that torture doesn’t work to produce accurate intelligence … but IS an effective way to terrorize people
- And – sadly – America played dirty games to justify and win wars before 9/11
Whew! What a whacko right? I mean, the Government loves us! Our leaders are moral, noble, honest and good. The American People call the shots! “Conspiracies” Are For ‘Crazy People.’ …
The Government is telling the truth about 9/11, the multiple wars are needed and is achieving a lot, the economy is good, housing only ever goes up, the dollar is strong, mercury in vaccines has nothing to do with autism, fluoride is good for you, aspartame is safe, Oswald was the lone assasin that killed Kennedy, the Federal Reserve is not private, nor is it run for profit, gold and silver are, bad, horrible investments you should stay far away from, debt is good (it helps you build wealth!), guns are bad – only the Government and police should be allowed to have them, the mass media is independent and only wants to bring the people the truth of what is *really* going on, your vote counts, Hillary dodged sniper fire, McCain is not insane, Obama will bring “change,” Obama killed Usama on May 1st, home schoolers are cult members that raise socially retarded children, ritalin is good for kids, and adults should take tranquilizers and anti-depressants, big pharma has *your* best interests at heart and the FDA will protect you from any bad drugs or food additives because they have *your* best interests at heart and are completely independent from politics or lobbyists, global warming is real and caused by humans, genetically modified food is healthy and good for you and has been extensively tested, the price of gasoline is not manipulated and the current world-wide food shortages are not engineered and manipulated.
All Will Be Well. …
Hey, What’s On TV Tonight?