Intell From Col. SIXX – ‘Agent-In-Place’ Nov. 6, 2011
Intell From Colonel SIXX
Pay With Silver, Beat The Banks!
Beginning November 5, 2011 (National ‘Bank Change Day’)
“Occupy Money” Is STILL In Motion, Right NOW!
(NOT Affiliated With “Occupy Wall Street!”)
* USA’s Death Culture: Celebrating Deaths of Qaddafi & Saddam
* One by One They Fall: France to announce new ‘austerity’ plan
* Update: Bin Laden Raid Story Being Debunked-Ann Barnhardt
* How Many U.S. Seals Died At Bin Laden Compound Assault?!
* 600K CHANGED TODAY, MORE THAN ALL OF LAST YEAR!!
* ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ
* Anonymous listens: Revealing Agendas Of ‘New World Order’
* Ten Reasons Not To Bank On (Or With) Bank Of America
* 5 November 2011-Changing banks is easy
* Pull Your Money Out of BofA-By Matt Taibbi, Rolling Stone
* Remember, Remember The 5th of November:
* Remove Obama – And Reinstate The ‘Glass-Steagall’ Act
* Celente – Talk Radio Europe, the evening show with Lisa Grant
* New U.S. War In Africa, Indicates a Shift Into The Shadows
* Family, Friends Kept in Dark Over US Soldiers Death in Kenya
* U.S. Bridges, Roads Being Built by Chinese Firms
* Gold: The hedge against political stupidity
* 11/11/11 protesters: ‘Time For Talking, Has Passed’
* A Marine’s Death, And The Family He Left Behind
* Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou May Resign
* Democracy Now! National and Global News Headlines
* The Gold Dinar, Islam, and The Future of Money
Go HERE, To Visit The Colonel’s Web-Blog!
“It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter.
Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace– but there is no peace.
The war is actually begun! The next gale
that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears
the clash of resounding arms!
Our brethren are already in the field!
Why stand we here idle?
What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet,
as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?
Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take;
but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”
~ Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775 ~