‘Agent-In-Place’ Col. SIXX Intell, Nov. 26, 2011
* Pakistan tells NATO to leave air base
* The U.S. Is Not Serious About The War In Afghanistan
* Euro Crisis Deepens: ‘There Is Good Reason To Be Scared’
* Occupy Wall Street Protesters, ‘Home In’ On Christmas
* The Occupy Wall Street Movement
* Jews threatened in Cairo, by Muslim Brotherhood crowd
* I Want YOUR Guest Columns
* Groesbeck TX. Mayor: Town Will Run Out of Water In 2 Weeks
* Barry Soetoro Obama Is INSANE: He’s About To Invade Syria And Pick a Fight With China AND Russia?
* North Korea’s KIM JONG-IL: TURN SOUTH KOREA CAPITAL, SEOUL’S PRESIDENTIAL PALACE, INTO A “SEA OF FIRE”
* Iran Arrests 12 CIA Agents ‘Planning Attacks’
* US and Turkey tell citizens to leave Syria immediately
* German, French and Italian leaders meet amid bond crisis
* Want to Cut Spending? Abolish the Marines!
* U.S. Navy, To Lay Off 3,000 Mid-career Sailors
* UK ‘Independence Party’s’ Nigel Farage: “How DARE You Tell The Italian and Greek People What To Do!!!”
* Colonel Sixx’s Entertainer of the Year-Lady Antebellum
* Colonel Sixx’s 2011 ‘Hall Of Fame’ Inductee, Ronnie Milsap – “Smokey Mountain Rain”
* Colonel Sixx’s Person of the year 2011-Sgt.Dakota Meyer
* Charges Against MF Global May Be ‘Criminal in Nature’
Go HERE, To Visit The Colonel’s Website!
“On every unauthoritative exercise of power by the legislature,
must the people rise in rebellion, or their silence be construed
into a surrender of that power to them?
If so, how many rebellions should we have had already?”
~ Thomas Jefferson, 1782 ~