2011: The Year The People Became, The Enemy
* Obama Signs NDAA, Indefinite Detention Now Law of The Land
Ushering in the New Year, ‘President’ Obama makes indefinite detention law of the land, further destroying the principles the nation was founded upon.
* Myth Busted: YES, The NDAA DOES Apply To Americans,
(and here’s the text that says so …) Some citizens remain completely hoodwinked by the language of the bill.
* R.I.P. Bill of Rights 1789-2011
One of the most extraordinary documents in human history — the Bill of Rights — has come to an end under President Barack Obama. Derived from sacred principles of natural law, the Bill of Rights has come to a sudden and catastrophic end with the President’s signing of the NDAA Bill into law…
* Obama Signs Martial Law Bill: NDAA Now Law
‘President’ Obama, who pledged to veto the National Defense Authorization Act, has signed it. (Posted By The Corbett Report / Oct. 2008)
Former C.I.A. Agent, Robert David Steele (YouTube)
* More lies: Obama signs into law, unconstitutional ‘NDAA’ to arbitrarily detain American citizens, after promising to veto it! Corruption, betrayal, and lies — these are the adjectives appropriate to describe the legacy, ‘President’ Barry H. Obama’s etching into the annals of his political career — and they are ones that are now further solidified, after signing the ‘National Defense Authorization Act…’
* Ron Paul Calls NDAA “Slip Into Tyranny”
The National Defense Authorization Act, (NDAA) is an unprecedented, unconstitutional, and unchecked grant of dictatorial power to the President. “A dictator enjoys unrestrained power over the people. The legislative and judicial branches voluntarily cede this power or it’s taken by force. Most of the time, it’s given up easily, out of fear in time of war and civil disturbances, and with support from the people, although the dictator will also accumulate more power with the use of force.” –Presidential candidate, (R-TX) Congressman Ron Paul, (from his April, 2011 book; “Liberty Defined: 50 Essential Issues That Affect Our Freedom.”) … The tyrannical assumption of power by the President and the cession of unheralded power to him by the Congress has taken place, precisely as Dr. Paul had warned. (Bottom line: liberty was a human condition, now diminished by a leviathan state.)
* 2011: The Year The People Became, The Enemy
The Year the Establishment Declared War on Americans and Their basic civil and human Rights.
* ‘Pentagon Created “Arab Spring” Over A Decade Ago’ The “Arab Spring” uprisings, were arguably the most significant events of the last 12 months. Protests are still raging across the region, even after regimes were toppled. (Journalist and author, F. William Engdahl gives his view on the Arab world in 2012.)
* Five NEW Government Restrictions On Food, Medicine and Health Freedom, That ARE Set To Take Effect, on Jan. 1, 2012:
The ‘National Conference of State Legislatures’ (NCSL) has issued its annual list, of ‘new laws,’ that will go into effect in various states around the country on Jan. 1, 2012. In this list are five specific pieces of legislation that place new restrictions on food, medicine and Health Freedom.
HOW CREEPY IS THIS?! (Google Search:)
National Defence Authorization Act, allows U.S. Military, To ‘Legally’ Engage in Bestiality and Sodomy