Doctor Reports Vaccine Refuser to State Child Services – NO, The KKK Does NOT Support Ron Paul – Should UBL Have Been Buried at Arlington?
On the Tuesday edition of the ‘Infowars Nightly News, Alex interviewed Infowars contributing writer, (and vaccine researcher) Curt Linderman Sr. about the medical tyranny hoax that ceaseless continues in trying to trick the public into complying with “mandatory” vaccinations. In the latest episode, a Pennsylvanian doctor reported her patient to a state trooper, as well as Children and Youth Services Department, after the mother, Rachel Garmon, refused dangerous inoculations for her son. Garmon appeared on the Alex Jones Show earlier Tuesday, to explain what had prompted being contacted by the authorities following her 2 1/2 year old’s check-up.
• In other news, Alex profiled Central Falls, Rhode Island, the tiny town that found its democracy had disappeared after it entered into receivership in 2010, following economic difficulties. “They’re being governed without elected representation,” state Sen. Elizabeth Crowley said of Central Falls’ 19,000 residents.
• Meanwhile, the Tulsa Grassroots Ron Paul Campaign Headquarters wrote an article, strategizing how to win the election for Ron Paul. In short, the effort focuses on entering pro-Liberty delegates, such as Infowars readers, at the local level to ensure Ron Paul has the delegates to actually vote for him at conventions, both state-wide and at the national level.
• Political operatives trying to damage the Ron Paul campaign were caught in posted messages planning to dress up as members of the KKK in South Carolina while carrying Paul signs, calling for media attention to diminishes his chances in the primary vote.
• A closer look at Mitt Romney side-by-side with Barack Obama’s record, shows many striking similarities. Not only did both craft health care legislation, but both have campaigns funded-by and driven for the same Big Bank/Wall Street interests, that the nation has long been protesting. Further, Romney has revealed that he, too, would have signed the NDAA legislation that, among other outrages, attempts to “legalize” the indefinite detention of American citizens without trial.
• A “Veteran’s Today” article, takes a controversial look at the Osama bin Laden we thought we knew? Was he really one of America’s greatest enemies and a provocateur of terrorism, or was he worthy of the highest honors under military rank– as a lifelong ally in U.S. foreign policy. Should CIA asset Tim Osman (OBL’s alter ego and CIA codename, according to declassified documents) really be buried at Arlington instead of at sea, as the Obama Administration has asserted, though without providing any evidence.