False-flag Underwear Bomber Sentenced – DHS Stonewalls On Social Media Spying – YouTube Deleting Thousands of Subscribers
On the Thursday edition of the ‘Infowars Nightly News,’ Delta 253 Passenger and Underwear-bombing witness Kurt Haskell, talked with ‘INN’ host, Darren McBreen, about the sentencing of convicted patsy, (fall guy) Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab. Abdulmutallab was sentenced to life imprisonment for igniting (something?) in his underwear, on Christmas Day, 2009, during a flight from Amsterdam to Detroit.
Other News Covered On The Thursday Night’s Show:
• An alarming trend of doctors “firing” their patients for refusing to be injected with dangerous and often deadly vaccines pushed by big pharma and the government.
• DHS boss Janet Napolitano’s admission that there is no threat to America from Iranian and Hezbollah terrorists. Despite her statements before the House Homeland Security Committee, the establishment media continues to report on the non-existent threat, attempting to scare the ill-informed sheeple.
The Alex Jones’ Show: Thursday, Feb. 16, 2012 On the Thursday edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex welcomed back, activist Rosa Koire, to talk more, about the United Nations’ “Agenda 21.” Koire is a forensic real estate appraiser, who specializes in ’eminent domain’ valuation. She’s the co-founder of the Santa Rosa Neighborhood Coalition; “Democrats Against UN Agenda 21,” and the Post Sustainability Institute. She’s also the author of; “Behind the Green Mask: U.N. Agenda 21.” Alex also confronted the latest news, as the globalists continue to ramp up their plans, to attack both Syria and Iran. Alex also takes on a dubious report proffered by the establishment newspaper The London Telegraph that; “Iran has teamed up with al-Qaeda.”
• YouTube Caught Deleting Thousands of Subscribers: YouTube’s gradually silencing voices of dissent on its platform.
• Personal Statement from Delta 253 Passenger, Kurt Haskell, Who Exposed The Government ‘False Flag’ Operation, During Underwear Bomber Sentencing: “I continued to be greatly saddened at this point as I felt the truth continued to be hidden.”
• DHS Stonewalls Congress On Social Media Spying: Homeland Security reps refuse to name superiors, who ordered federal agency to analyze online dissent.
• ‘Big Sis’ Admits U.S. Does NOT Face ‘Terror Threa,t’ From Iran, or Hezbollah: Establishment media engages in baseless fear mongering, to push anti-Iran narrative.
• Go HERE, For The Infowars ‘Featured Stories’ Archive …