FBI App To Spy on Gold Users – Virginia Fighting Back Against NDAA Provisions – Ramping-Up The Fear For Global War
On The Friday edition of the ‘Infowars Nightly News,’ co-host Rob Dew interviews New York Times best-selling survivalist-fiction author, blogger, (and survival retreat consultant) James Wesley Rawles, about his latest book, “Survivors: A Novel of the Coming Collapse,” (available here). The novel combines useful ‘how to’ information, with a compelling fictional storyline, that entertains and informs.
INN’s Paul J. Watson Covered The Following News:
• FEMA’s effort to monitor news coverage of the agency’s activities on a 24/7 basis, with a “100% small business ‘set-aside’ contract, to a media monitoring firm.”
• How an app under development by the FBI, may be used to track and catalog “suspicious comments” made on social media, by folks who buy, sell, or keep gold.
• A courageous effort by Virginia delegates, to fight back against the draconian NDAA bill signed into law, by passing a state law, nullifying the kidnapping provisions of the federal legislation.
• Top military honchos instructing active duty military personnel, not to march with veterans, in an event in support of Ron Paul later this month.
• Efforts by Israel, the United States and the establishment media, to ramp-up the fear factor, in a propaganda campaign, intended to demonize Iran, ahead of an attack on that country.
• And finally an exclusive report, on a man arrested near the U.S. capitol in, (yet another) FBI ‘sting’ operation. (More Here…)
The Alex Jones’ Show: Friday, Feb. 17, 2012 On the Friday edition of the Alex Jones Show, On the Friday, Alex welcomed back, Greg Palast, (bestselling author and freelance journalist for the BBC, as well as the British newspaper; “The Observer”). Greg’s the author of; “The Best Democracy Money Can Buy” and “Vultures’ Picnic: In Pursuit of Petroleum Pigs, Power Pirates, and High-Finance Carnivores” and other titles and, has appeared in a number of films, including “American Blackout,” a documentary about voter disenfranchisement and, the use of voting machines in both the 2000 and 2004 presidential elections. Alex also talked with, (regular Friday guest) Bob Chapman of the “International Forecaster,” about the faltering economy and other sundry topics. (Visit Bob’s Blog Here.) Alex also covered the latest news of the day and, responds to an attack, by the ‘Young Turks.’