UN Globalists Push Internet Control Freak Treaty – The ‘I Won’t Pay’ Movement – Vote Fraud In Almost Every State
On The Wednesday edition of the ‘Infowars Nightly News,’ Aaron Dykes covered the news and welcomed Sheriff Richard Mack to the studio. Also, Part 2 (Pt1 here) of an interview with flight 253 2009, ‘underwear bomber’ (Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab) ‘False-flag’ witness, Kurt Haskell. Plus, A.J. ‘checks in’ from the road…
• Ron Paul Being Cheated Out of the Republican Nomination:
The GOP has resorted to vote fraud in almost every state.
• ‘Fed’ Writes New ‘Sweeping Rules’ From Behind Closed Doors:
The (NOT) ‘Federal’ Reserve, has taken on, a much larger regulatory role, than at any time in history. The PRIVATELY-OWNED (Non-Federal) Reserve, has operated almost entirely behind closed doors, as it rewrites the rule book, governing the U.S. financial system, a stark contrast, with its push for ‘transparency’ in its interest-rate policies and emergency-lending programs. (But of Course! — THAT‘s The Plan!)
• Globalists Push Internet Control Freak Treaty at the United Nations: ITU treaty peddled following popular opposition to SOPA and PIPA.
The Alex Jones’ Show: Wed. Feb. 22, 2012 On the Wednesday edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex continued broadcasting from the road, talking with trends forecaster, (and publisher of the ‘Trends Journal‘) Gerald Celente, about Iran and prospects for the world economy, (after the Third World War breaks out later this year). Celente founded The ‘Trends Research Institute’ in 1980. Alex also talked with Chicago radio talk-show host, ‘Mancow’ Muller.
◊ TOP NEWS STORIES of The Day ↓
• Pasteurized Milk, Is 150 Times MORE Contaminated, With Blood, Pus and Feces, than Fresh Milk: The Dairy ‘industry,’ would rather force everybody to drink ‘pasteurized’ milk and, outlaw clean raw dairy, than clean-up, their own act.
• Video: “I Won’t Pay” Movement –
• TSA Questioning Body Scanner Opt-Outs: Refusing to be irradiated, is now treated, as ‘suspicious behavior.’
• Counter-Terrorism and Northern Border Drug Strategy Tied to Perimeter Security Deal: Never ending wars on drugs and terrorism used to justify huge police state security apparatus.
• Regulations Harm Small Business and Protects Corporations: Reinstituting an American industrial and manufacturing base is a necessary step to climb out of a deep hole.
• Google Caught Violating Browser Privacy Settings to Track Users: Controversy underscores Google’s contempt for web freedom.
• Russia Warns Israel, NOT To Attack Iran: Military action would have catastrophic consequences. (WW3?)
• Go HERE, For The Infowars ‘Featured Stories’ Archive …