Is Arsenic, Radon and Fluoride In YOUR Drinking Water? – Killer Flu: A How-to Guide For Biological Armageddon
On The Tuesday edition of the ‘Infowars Nightly News,’ Aaron Dykes covered the news and welcomed national grassroots organizer, Gary Franchi to the show. Gary is a television host, Managing Editor of Republic Magazine, an avant-garde filmmaker and is the successor to the late Aaron Russo, as the National Director of Restore the Republic. Restore the Republic is the legacy group formed in response to the success of “America: Freedom to Fascism” and was later singled out by Ron Paul, for bringing tens of thousands of new patriots into the Ron Paul Presidential Campaign and the Ron Paul Revolution.
The Alex Jones’ Show: Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2012 On the Tuesday edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex broadcasts from the road. He talked with antiwar activist, Cindy Sheehan, who learned, the federal government plans to sick the IRS on her, for not filing tax returns.
Alex also talked with Jeff Green, the national director of ‘Citizens for Safe Drinking Water’ in San Diego, California. Green is responsible for initiating a congressional investigation on arsenic, radon and fluoride and provided evidence and testimony for a 2006 Nation Research Council Report on Fluoride. Alex also covered the latest news.
◊ TOP NEWS STORIES of The Day ↓
• The Last Man On Earth: The ‘Killer Flu’ Threat –
The criminal elite, are publishing a ‘how to guide,’ for biological Armageddon. They call their plan to ‘depopulate’ humankind;
“The Final Revolution.”
• Dem Operative with CIA Background Calls for Open Primary Shenanigans: Former Republican, Markos Moulitsas, instructs Democrats to vote for — Rick Santorum.
• Rights Group(s) Petition FAA, On ‘Drones’ In U.S. Skies:
Watchdogs warn that UAVs increase “First Amendment risks, for would be political dissidents.”
• Ethicists Argue Killing Newborn Babies Should Be Allowed: Shocking reminder that eugenicist beliefs underpin medical establishment. The Journal of ‘Medical Ethics’ argues, that abortion should be extended, to make the killing of newborn babies permissible, … Even if the baby is perfectly healthy.
• Obama Promises Israel Use Of Bases For Iran Attack, If It Will Wait: There’ve been endless recent visits to Israel, from ‘high-ranking’ U.S. officials, regarding the Iran issue.
• The Secret Media War of 2012:
“See this room? Two-thirds of us laid off when Ron Paul is president.” – A ‘hot’ microphone, picked up a reporter attacking Ron Paul recently, before a Pentagon briefing began.
• California GOP convention Occupied by Ron Paul supporters:
The rest of the ‘GOP’ field, have very passive support, compared to voters in Ron Paul’s corner. (But of course! This, DESPITE, The ‘Presstitute’ Corporate-owned, Media Sluts!)
• CIA Feeds US, Bad Info, On Iran Nukes’ Says Ex-head of IAEA, Hans Blix: United Nations nuclear watchdog, ‘IAEA‘ has been closely cooperating with the world’s ‘spy agencies’ for years, says former head of the agency, Hans Blix.
• Mystery Virus, Kills Thousands of UK Lambs:
Thousands of lambs have died, because of a newly dicovered new virus, that’s threatening the survival of many British farms. The “Schmallenberg Virus” causes lambs to be born dead, or with very serious deformities, such as fused limbs and/or twisted necks, (which means they can’t survive).
• Go HERE, For The “Featured Stories” Archive …
◊ ON THE “MAINSTREAM” MEDIA:
“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times,
Time magazine and other great publications, whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world, if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers, is surely preferable to the National auto determination practiced in past centuries” –David Rockefeller
(Address To The Trilateral Commission, June 1991)