Colonel Anthony Shaffer on The NDAA, CIA Assets and More – Understanding The CIA Creation, Al-Qaeda
On The Monday edition of the ‘Infowars Nightly News,’ A compilation of some of the best Infowars ‘Special Reports,’ (“Man on The Street” interviews, etc.) from the past eight months. The compilation features the following issues: NDAA, Aspartame, The Denver Airport Murals, The Police-state Control Grid, FEMA ‘Detention’ Camps, The “Hegelian Dialectic,” False Flag Operations and Black Genocide.
The Alex Jones’ Show: Monday, March 5, 2012 On the Monday edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talked with U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel Anthony Shaffer, who’s known for his revelations about government ‘mishandled intelligence’ prior to the September 11, 2001 attacks and, for the censoring of his book; “Operation Dark Heart,” by the Pentagon. Shaffer is currently a ‘Senior Fellow’ at the “Center for Advanced Defense Studies.”
Alex also talked with a young woman, (who goes by the moniker; “Syrian Girl”) who recently posted a video, breaking down the role of the U.S. and Israel, in provoking unrest in Syria. She also, (eloquently) dismantles the myth of “Al-Qaeda,” … The CIA Created ‘Terrorist’ Group.
◊ TOP NEWS STORIES of The Day ↓
• Tea Party Marine Investigated for Disloyalty to Obama: Gary Stein faces legal hurdle for questioning Obama’s response to soldiers burning Koran.
• Documents Reveal Rockefeller Foundation Actively Engaged in Mass Mind-Control: In order to sell the public on world government, the research of professor Hovland has proven invaluable.
• Troops Used For Crowd Control At Texas Kite Festival: Footage shows Guard soldiers loading children onto school buses.
• Senator (Warmonger) John McCain, Calls for Bombing Syria: Similar bombing raids under identical pretense were used in Libya.
• Hacked Stratfor E-mails: Osama’s Body NOT Dumped at Sea:
CIA ‘Asset’ Bin Laden Died In December of 2001. (More HERE!)
(Easy For Wikileaks To Caim, Since It Wasn’t Bin Laden Anyway!)
• H.R. 347: Another Step in the Elimination of the First Amendment:
Now a felony to go near Obama or Congress to voice opposition.
• Court Approves Warrantless Searches of Cell Phones:
The Violation of the Fourth Amendment is criminaly upheld.
• NATO Invasion Of Syria Set For This Month?
NATO powers arm ‘Al-Qaeda,’ in pursuit of regime change.
• Obama Second Term Odds, Spurs Rash Of Gun Buying:
Fears over assault on second amendment, is driving record sales.
• Some Say Re-election Fear, Is Driving Gun Sales In Fort Worth, Elsewhere: “Look who the Republicans are trying to put against Obama,” he said. “It’s the Keystone Kops and people are getting scared. People are terrified he’s going to get re-elected and then he won’t care about getting votes next time. He’ll just pass whatever legislation he wants.”
• Go HERE, For The “Featured Stories” Archive …