Constitution? We Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Constitution! (Haven’t You Heard? Congress Is Ceremonial Now)
On The Thursday edition of the ‘Infowars Nightly News,’ Alex covered the news and welcomed one of the most incisive critics of Anglo-American hegemony, Webster Griffin Tarpley, who talks about the 30-minute documentary, that shines the spotlight, on central African militia leader, Joseph Kony, (as PBO sends U.S. troops, to central Africa, to ‘hunt down,’ the Ugandan Lord’s ‘Resistance’ Army).
Also, investigative reporter Jon Corbett, checked in to the show.
• Coup D’etat: Pentagon & Obama Declare Congress Ceremonial: Congressman Jones introduces bill, that would subject Panetta & Obama to impeachment.
• Resolution Calls For Impeachment, If Obama Does Not Seek War Authorization From Congress: Only Congress may declare war under article I, section 8, clause 11 of the Constitution.
• The Legalized Killing, of EVERY Person on Earth (With Pesticides): Companies like, The Dow Chemical Company, DuPont and Monsanto produce some of the deadliest pesticides on the planet … That wind up in our food supply.
The Alex Jones’ Show: Thursday, March 8, 2012 On the Thursday edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talked about a recent testimony, before a ‘Senate Armed Services Committee’ congressional hearing, revealing how the United States government, is now completely beholding to various ‘international power structures,’ and, (as a result) the ‘legislative branch’ and the U.S. Constitution, are now, … worthless relics.
Alex also continued to delve into the probable assassination, of ‘alternative news’ pioneer, Andrew Breitbart and his revelations about Obama, while also covering a ‘wide range’ of additional news of the day.
◊ TOP NEWS STORIES of The Day ↓
• Panetta: ‘International Permission’ Trumps Congressional Permission For Military Actions: Defense Secretary Leon Panetta appeared at a Senate Armed Services Committee congressional hearing, where he said “legal basis” was needed to initiate a ‘no-fly’ zone over Syria. (In OTHER WORDS, The U.N. Dictates When and Where, America Goes to War — NOT The U.S. Congress.) • Pentagon Launches Desperate Damage Control Over Shocking Panetta Testimony: The United States has ceded control of its affairs to international bureaucrats.
• DHS Mission Creep: Now They’re ‘Helping,’ To Arrest Prostitutes: DHS, is not only ‘protecting’ us from the scary ‘terrorists,’ but from adults engaged in consensual behavior.
• Breitbart’s Death, Needs To Be Investigated, For The Sake, (and safety) of ALL Journalists: War on the American people, is being waged, solely based on the President’s command.
• TSA (Tactitly) Admits, The $1 Billion Dollar ‘Body Scanner’ System, Is Critically Flawed: Federal agency savaged for weak response to viral video.
• Report: Chance of a Catastrophic Solar Storm Is 1 in 8:
We have roughly a 12% chance of getting hit with a solar storm so powerful, that it could take down the national power grid.
• John McCain: Founding Father of the Terrorist Emirate of Benghazi: Benghazi declares autonomy, raises Al-Qaeda flag. McCain seeks to spread terrorist empire to Syria.
• House Passes “Trespass Bill” That Makes Protests Illegal:
The new legislation passed by the house, (H.R. 347) informally known as the “Trespass Bill”, goes far beyond the White House and will outlaw peaceful protests in an almost endless possible combinations of situations. Under the act, the government is given the power to bring charges against Americans engaged in political protest, anywhere in the country.
• Obama Set To Sign Protest Banning “Trespass Bill” Into Law: Obama is set to sign HR 347, a so-called trespassing bill, which makes many forms of protests, a federal offense, …
Punishable By Up To 10 Years In Prison.
“Congress SHALL MAKE NO LAW: Respecting an Establishment of Religion, or Prohibiting The Free Exercise Thereof; or Abridging The Freedom of Speech, or of The Press; or The Right of The People Peaceably To Assemble, and To Petition The Government For a Redress of Grievances.” –First Amendment,
(To The United States Constitution)