Pushing For U.S. Invasion of Africa, Because of CIA Contractor Joseph Kony – A Day In The Life of DHS Agent Smith-Douchebagski
The “Infowars Nightly News,” Will Return In A Few Weeks.
“DHS Men In Black 3” (The ‘Unreleased’ Trailer) For Every “Terrorist, Enemy Combatant,” (‘Low-life/Scumbag’) There’s ALWAYS, … An ‘Agent Smith-Douchebagski’ On The Job, Looking Out For The Best Interests of “The HOMELAND.”
(You Can Now, … Sleep Well At Night.)
The Alex Jones’ Show: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 On the Tuesday edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talked with investigative journalist for the BBC and author, Greg Palast, (described as “a cross between Sam Spade and Sherlock Holmes.”) Palast is a recipient of the “George Orwell Courage in Journalism” Prize, for his BBC television documentary; “Bush Family Fortunes.” He’s the author of several books, including; “Vultures’ Picnic: In Pursuit of Petroleum Pigs, Power Pirates, and High-Finance Carnivores,” “The Best Democracy Money Can Buy” and “Armed Madhouse.”
Alex also talked with investigative journalist, Jon Rappoport, who’s worked as a freelance investigative reporter for over 30 years. Jon has hosted, produced, and written, radio programs and segments in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, at KPFK and KLAV. He’s appeared as a guest, on over 200 radio and television programs, including “ABC’s Nightline,” Tony Brown’s Journal, and “Hard Copy.”
Rappoport’s lectured extensively, across the U.S. on the question: “Who runs the world and, what can we do about it?”
◊ TOP NEWS STORIES of The Day ↓
• Lawmakers Push For U.S. Invasion of Africa, Following “KONY 2012” Fraud: Resolution introduced, to send more U.S. troops to “protect civilians,” even though ‘KONY’ hasn’t been seen, in over FIVE years!
• CONNED 2012: Joseph Kony, Is A CIA Contractor: Former European MP, journalist, and author Richard Cottrell says Lord Resistance Army is backed by the CIA and Israeli Mossad.
• Bill O’Reilly and Dennis Miller, Laugh at Farrakhan’s, (Love-em or Hate-em) McDonald’s Truth: McDonald’s chicken contains the chemical preservative tBHQ and a substance used in Silly Putty.
• A Perimeter Approach to Security and the Transformation of the U.S.-Canada Border: Proposed changes promise to bring about a radical transformation of the northern border.
• Santorum Tells Voter: “Vote For Ron Paul” If You Want Limited Government: (‘You certainly won’t get it from ‘slick Rick.’)
• Propaganda Film: Bill Clinton Praises Obama’s Unsubstantiated Osama Kill: Team Obama has produced a slick propaganda video that will be released on March 15.
• Bioethics Professor: Drug The Population Into Accepting ‘Green World Order’: “Pharmacological Enhancement of Empathy and Altruism” Needed To Address ‘Climate Change.’
• Al Gore, Urges “Nerd Spring,” to Push More Government and Democracy: Man-made ‘carbon theory’ advocate, calls for more social media activism.
• It’s a dirty job: Police nationwide take on soaring Tide detergent theft: Look out! “Tide” laundry detergent’s, become a form of currency on the streets!
• Cover-up? “Several laughing drunk troops behind Afghan bloodbath of 16 civilians, (most of them children) then burned the corpses” (Witnesses to the atrocity say, several ‘drunk American soldiers’ were involved.”)
• Go HERE, For The “Featured Stories” Archive …