Are YOU an Enemy of The State? Then It’s Off To The Camp Ye Shall Go! – Phoenix TSA Abuses Quadruple Amputee – Sarkozy To Lock-up Those Who Visit Extremist Websites
The “Infowars Nightly News” Will Return Soon.
Camp FEMA 2: “Enemy of The State” [FS] In this sequal to; “Camp FEMA: American Lockdown,” “Camp FEMA 2: Enemy of the State” shows that panics, orchestrated crises, media hype and propaganda, have all been used in the name of “protecting the people” for generations. CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, the ‘Southern Poverty Law Center,’ (and other media outlets) air special reports and ‘name-call’ anyone, who questions the government, as “conspiracy theorists,” in an effort to suppress the ‘de-classification’ of decades-old documents, that’s been discovered, that many of these “conspiracy theories” are not so theoretical, after all. Think For Just A Moment …
Could YOU Be, — An “Enemy of The State?”
(Go Here, To Lean More and Purchase The DVD!)
The Alex Jones’ Show: Friday, March 23, 2012 On the Friday edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks with Jeff Lewis, the quadruple amputee, who was singled out for abuse by the TSA, at Phoenix Arizona’s notorious ‘Sky Harbor’ International airport. Alex also runs down the latest news, including Ron Paul’s “Give Me Liberty” moneybomb, the strange “mini-quakes” (Booms) in the midwest, and French President Nicolas Sarkozy’s call, to imprison, (for up to Two Years) those who dare to visit, “extremist” websites.
◊ TOP NEWS STORIES of The Day ↓
• Obama Installs New Guidelines To Aid Spying On Innocent Americans: National Counterterrorism Center given new unconstitutional, privacy-busting power.
• Death By A Thousand Cuts: Another voice, within the scientific community joins the choir calling for world government.
• You Read It Here First: Google’s ‘Ambient Background’ Spy Tech — ‘Internet of things’ also a surveillance ‘tool’ for authorities.
• New Ron Paul Ad, Slams ‘Etch-a’Sketch’ Idiocy:
While The Other Candidates Are Playing Games, … Ron Paul Is Fighting To Restore America Now.
• Sarkozy: Prosecute and Imprison Readers of “Extremist” Websites: French citizens visiting “extremist” websites would be treated same as those who look at child pornography.
• Los Angeles Passes Resolution Against ‘Intolerable’ Radio Speech: Is policing ‘appropriate’ speech the beginning of censoring free speech and the end of the 1st ammendment?
• Unreal: Minnesota Man Thrown in Jail for … Failing to Put Up Siding on His Home: Jailed for “having an unfinished exterior.”
• Go HERE, For The “Featured Stories” Archive …