OKC Murrah Bombing Survivor and Witness Jane Graham, Speaks Out … Again – Rand Paul, on TSA Gestapo Tactics
On The Wednesday edition of the ‘Infowars Nightly News,’ Aaron Dykes covers the news of the day and Alex Jones interviews U.S. Kentucky Senator, Rand Paul and, 1995 Oklahoma City Bombing survivor Jane Graham. Graham was working for the HUD office on the seventh floor of the Murrah Federal building, reporting there were a lot of strange things going on, leading up to the bombing, things that she shared numerous times with federal agents, things that were ignored. This included the presence of maintenance workers she did not recognize, military people in the parking garage and more unusual activity. One of the key figures, – Timothy McVeigh, was spotted in the federal building on a number of occasions. “It was a couple of weeks before the bombing. I had seen McVeigh in the building prior to the bombing, around the first week of April.” McVeigh, Graham said, rode up in an elevator with her while she was heading to her office one morning. “He was in military fatigues,” “I looked at him and said ‘hi’ and he looked straight ahead. He got off on the sixth floor. I turned to someone else on the elevator and said, ‘Well, he’s certainly not very friendly.”
The Alex Jones’ Show: Wednesday, April 18th On this Wednesday edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex conducts a bombshell interview, with U.S. Kentucky Senator, Rand Paul, on a wide range subjects, including the TSA and the constitutional violations of the Obama administration. Bob Chapman of the International Forecaster newsletter also joins Alex to talk about the economy and other issues. Alex covers the news, including the extraordinary and growing power of the Goldman Sachs and the bankers and the most recent outrage by the criminal TSA Gestapo involving a 95 year old veteran
◊ TOP NEWS STORIES of The Day ↓
• Mandatory ‘Big Brother’ Black Boxes In All New Cars From 2015:
Provision is part of controversial MAP-21 bill expected to pass House. Section 31406 of Senate Bill 1813 (known as MAP-21), calls for “Mandatory Event Data Recorders” to be installed in ALL new automobiles and, legislates for civil penalties to be imposed against individuals for failing to do so.
• Fukushima Reactor 2: Radiation “Comparable to What We See in Space”: “Reactor units 1 and 3, they can’t even get into, because they’re even worse.” “what we see in space,”
• Americans Being Conditioned To Pay More – and, Get Less:
Experts and politicians are afraid to address the real cause of our economic pain – corporate cartel price fixing.
• Out Come The Knives – The Smear-Campaign Against Mel Gibson:
The New World Order is pulling all the stops to make sure his career will be finished. “Now is the time,” screamed Huffington, “for Hollywood to show what those values really are, by making Gibson pay the price for his bigotry and intolerance.”
• Second MEP Calls ACTA Internet Treaty A Threat To Liberties:
“Cannot guarantee adequate protection for citizens’ rights.”
• Endangered Species – Civilization, Not Polar Bears:
For now, the “Endangered Species Act,” will not be used to shut down power plants and factories. … For Now.
• Trayvon Martin Judge Quits, Cites Conflict of Interest:
Circuit Judge Jessica Recksiedler removed herself after the attorney for defendant George Zimmerman, argued she had a possible conflict of interest that related to her husband.
• Go HERE, For The INFOWARS’ “Featured Stories” Archive
• Go HERE, For The “WORLD NEWS” Archive
• Go HERE, For The “U.S. NEWS” Archive
• Go HERE, For The “ECONOMIC CRISIS” Archive
• Go HERE, For The “POLICE STATE” Archive
• Go HERE, For The “BIG BROTHER” Archive
• Go HERE, For The “SCI-TECH” Archive
• Go HERE, For The “HOT NEWS” Archive
• Go HERE, For The Latest News Articles, From “Natural News”