Tasered To Death: Should All Be Afraid of The Cops?
There’s strong concern, over how far (and with how much immunity) police can push their sweeping powers. A recent human rights group report, blamed Law Enforcement Officers, For Tasering Over 500 People To Death, Over The Last Decade. Tim Cavanaugh, (managing director of Reason.Com) says for Americans, the first reaction to police is fear, … rather than trust.
Read RT Article: “Tasers Have Killed At Least 500 Americans
• 17 Year-old Tasered To Death By Cops
• Healthy 28-Yr-Old Tasered By Cops Has Heart Attack — When Will Police Stop Using This Lethal Weapon?
• Anti-Pesticide Activist, Tasered by Oregon Cops
• Disabled Man Tasered To Death For Falling Off Bike
• Autopsy Declares “Natural Death” For Man Tasered 4 Times
• No Justice For Florida Woman Tasered To Brain Death
• Man Dies After Being Tasered 34 Times
• Tasering poses great risk to child’s heart, expert witness says
• Man Locked In His House, Then Burned To Death, In Foreclosure Eviction Shoot-out With Cops