Bilderberg 2012 Ends, Leaving A Wake In It’s Path … The World Is No Better Off.
The Alex Jones’ Show: Sunday, June 3, 2012 On the Sunday edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex files a report from Chantilly, Virginia, where the Bilderberg meeting is wrapping up. This year’s event, drew a large number of activists and protesters opposed to the global agenda promulgated by the elite, including carbon taxes, the continued crash of the world economy, and endless wars of bankster conquest. Alex provides a run-down of events and what we can expect from the criminal global elite, now that they have concluded another confab held in America, prior to an election.
◊ TOP News Stories of The Day ↓
• War Criminal Kissinger Pictured Leaving Bilderberg:
Kissinger looks typically smug as he leaves Bilderberg 2012.
• Rubio Addressed World Government Group in New York:
Infowars gets tip at Bilderberg that possible vice president pick, U.S. Senator Marco Rubio, attended Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) meeting on May 31.
• The Propaganda Battlefield: Militants Abroad, Conspiracy Theorists At Home:
The criminals in Washington, will also use drones against Americans.
• Fareed Zakaria: Starve The Syrians Into Compliance: ‘Plan B’ For The Globalists —
Starve Syrian Children To Death, In Order To Realize Regime Change.
• Bilderberg 2012 – Alex Talks with Webster Tarpley:
Alex talks Bilderberg with Jim Tucker, Mark Anderson, Jeffrey Smith and others.
• U.S. Bilderberg Attendees Violating Federal Law, Activists Say:
U.S. citizens attending the controversial confab are potentially committing a felony by violating the Logan Act, passed under the John Adams administration in 1799.
• London Independent: Conspiracy Theorists Join The World’s Elite:
There are things going on at Bilderberg, that most of us will never learn about.
• Bilderberg 2012: Real Men Don’t Like Oligarchs:
Can the might of Bilderberg be worn down by this torrent of testosterone, megaphones and blatantly eaten goji berries?
• Video Round-Up From Bilderberg 2012 – Chantilly, Virginia:
Highlights from the protests outside the elite gathering in Virginia.