Over 150 Techies Working For Obama, Are Quietly Peeling Back The Layers of Your Life — Is Rand Paul Plotting To Insert Himself, As A Double Agent?
The Alex Jones’ Show: Sunday, June 10, 2012 On the Sunday edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex gives a special report on the controversal Ron Paul / Rand Paul firestorm. Alex analyzes the coordinated timing between Senator Rand Paul’s endorsement of Mitt Romney for president and Congressman Ron Paul’s announcement that he’s conceding his delegates at the Tampa, Florida RNC convention, asking his supporters to “be respectful,” rather than revolt against the party machinery. Alex also breaks down other key world events, including the war drums beating for Syria and fresh conflict within the Middle East.
◊ TOP News Stories of The Day ↓
• Obama Campaign Is “Data Mining” U.S. Citizens:
On the sixth floor of a sleek office building in Chicago, more than 150 ‘techies’ are quietly peeling back the layers of our lives. They know what we read and where we shop, what kind of work we do and who we count as friends. They also know who our mothers voted for, in the last election.
• Rand Paul Confronted on Bilderberg:
‘No Comment’ on Logan Act Violations: Did figures from U.S. politics like John Kerry violate the Logan Act by attending?
• Are You Voting For ‘Mittens’ Romney? Romney’s UN-sure, About Almost EVERYTHING, … In The World.
• In Case You Missed It:
The Exclusive Interview, With ‘Trends Forecaster’ Gerald Celente,
who Talks About Senator Rand Paul Endorsing Mitt Romney and More!
• Is Rand Paul Plotting To Insert Himself, As A ‘Double Agent?’ Linguistic analysis of Rand Paul’s endorsement of Romney, contradicts his words … Rand Paul is disgusted with him!
• Bilderberg Conference Plots More Turmoil In Russia: This year’s Bilderberg conference featured three guests from Russia, all leading anti-Putin politicians.
[RELATED: Post-Bilderberg, Attendees, Ramp Up Push For Syrian Intervention]
• Russia: West Purposefully Sabotaging Peace in Syria:
German paper FAZ reports Houla was the work of rebels, not pro-Assad militias. Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov repeated that Russia opposes any attempt to intervene or level sanctions against Syria.
• U.S. And Israel Enlist Jihadist Terrorists To Bring Down Syria:
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has come under fire, for sponsoring terrorists in Syria. In Syria, the U.S. and Israel are sponsoring Jihadist terrorists to destroy the unity of Syria and bring down the current Syrian government. As a result, the moral and intellectual arguments for the U.S.-led war on terror are being exposed as propaganda talking points that have no logical connections to the real world.