In His Own Words: Obama Says He’s a Constitution Violating Dictator — Death Summit 2012: A Window Into 21st Century Eugenics
NOTE: Infowars Nightly News is taking a break this week. … No live shows. Aaron Dykes hosts the beginning of the show explaining this, then rebroadcasts a little of “the best of.”
The Alex Jones’ Show: Monday, June 18, 2012 On this Monday edition of the Alex Jones’ Show,’ Alex talks about Obama’s increasingly dictatorial moves to bypass Congress and the American people through executive orders and a bloated federal bureaucracy. He also talks about the Greek elections and the continuing slide of a debt-ridden and bankrupt eurozone into the economic abyss as the globalists take down economies and phase in their world government dictatorship, under a scientifically designed, police state control grid.
◊ TOP News Stories of The Day ↓
• First Amendment Be Damned: Massachusetts Town Outlaws Swearing:
Massachusetts towns outlaws swearing in public, now punishable by fine.
• In His Own Words: Obama Says He’s a Constitution Violating Dictator:
Obama presides over an almost complete overthrow of the Constitution.
• SWAT Cop’s Sucker Punch Puts Man in Intensive Care:
Bar patron’s crime? … He was talking too loud on phone.
• Death Summit 2012: A Window Into 21st Century Eugenics:
Call for “sustainable human population and lifestyles.”
• Apple’s iOS 6 Includes ‘Government Alerts’:
‘Presidential alerts’ to be mandatory for all cellphone users.
• Irish Politicians Grill Finance Minister Over Bilderberg Meeting Attendance:
Politicians in Ireland have demanded an account of discussions that the Irish finance minister took part in during his attendance at the 2012 Bilderberg meeting in Chantilly, Virginia on May 31-June 3, 2012.
• Egypt’s Military Issues New Decree Giving Them Ultimate Power:
Dinosaur MSM press is finally admitting who really holds the power in Egypt, even though Infowars called it weeks before.
• CIA’s Hacktivists May Have Had Access to Flame and Stuxnet:
LuzSec has been linked to Anonymous, which has members of the CIA working in and with the hacktivist group.
• British Man Tries to Arrest Tony Blair During Lecture in Hong Kong:
War criminal and globalist entrepreneur Tony Blair is collared by British protester whilst speaking at paid engagement in Hong Kong.