Mainstream News Outlet Admits: “We Are Absolutely Slaves, To Central Banks.” — Media Dismisses Warning About Tyranny and Troops on the Streets as “Kooky Conspiracy Theory”
On this Monday evening edition of the ‘Infowars Nightly News,’ UK ‘INN’ Reporter and host; Paul Joseph Watson covers the news of the day, including an article by the “Scientific American,” About Geoengineering (Chemtrailing) The Planet. Then Paul welcomes Douglas J. Hagmann [W/S] to discuss “Fast and Furious.” Paul also talks about the firestorm that’s ensued, following the placement of Army troops and combat vehicles on the streets of St. Louis, Missouri.
The Alex Jones’ Show: Monday, June 25, 2012 On this Monday edition of the Alex Jones’ Show,’ on today’s worldwide transmission, Alex covers the latest breaking news of the day and talks about the firestorm that’s ensued, following the placement of Army troops and combat vehicles on the streets of St. Louis, Missouri. The mainstream, corporate presstitute media, is now praising the act, as a response to crime and are featuring propaganda of brainwashed residents, who approve of the brazen move that flies in the face of warnings by the founders against standing armies and tyranny. Alex also talks with anti-Agenda 21 and smart meter opponent/activist, Deborah Tavares.
◊ TOP News Stories of The Day ↓
[S/V] They freely admit, the market manipulation, by (“The Bernanke Fed”) criminal ‘central banking system.’ “Operation TWIST” … Really? Really?! — (We All Know, What THAT Means … Don’t P/U the soap in the shower!) MEANWHILE, Let’s tackle the fact that ‘Gold Has Been Used As Money,’ For THOUSANDS of YEARS: (Hmmm, … Never-mind.)
SEE Also: Financial Times Admits Agenda For Dictatorial World Government
• New Research: Drones Can Easily Be Hijacked: UAVs could be “spoofed” and taken over by anyone with the right readily available equipment.
• Media Dismisses Warning About Tyranny and Troops on the Streets as “Kooky Conspiracy Theory” Far too many Americans, are completely ignorant on the warnings of our nation’s founders, about standing armies.
• Media Promotes ‘Troops On Streets,’ To “Cut Down on Crime”
St. Louis residents praise sight of military vehicles in neighborhoods.
• DHS Cellphone ‘Alert System,’ Follows You Around
Presidential messages to have their own distinctive ring tone.
• October Surprise: Will Israel Attack Iran Before the Election?
Failure of talks with Iran presents a crucial juncture as Putin visits Israel.
• Gulf of Tonkin Redux? It’s an American tradition. Big lies launch wars.
Manufactured pretexts initiate them. Mass killing and destruction follow.