The POTUS Birth Certificate’s A Fraudulent Document, … Nothing About It In MSM — Woman Pulls Gun To Prevent Smart Meter Installation — Privacy Experts Testify To Congress On Spy Drones
On this Thursday evening edition of the ‘Infowars Nightly News,’ Infowars writer and INN host from the UK, Paul Joseph Watson covers the news of the day, afterwhich, Alex Jones talks with Infowars’ IT Guy, Max Cabrera, to discuss Hugo Chavez and the communist state of Venezuela, as well as the similarities between the U.S. and the direction the United States of America is going.
The Alex Jones’ Show: Thursday, July 19, 2012 On this Thursday’s worldwide broadcast of the “Alex Jones’ Show,” Alex talks with author, journalist and editor-in-chief of “World Net Daily,” Joseph Farah. Joseph’s the author of; “The Tea Party Manifesto: A Vision for an American Rebirth” and “Stop the Presses! The Inside Story of the New Media Revolution.” Alex also talks (in-studio) with Austin businessman, Bob Dacy. Bob is the host of the one hour cable access program; “Simple Truth.” Alex covers the latest news of the day, as war in the Middle East draws closer and the global economy continues to implode as planned.
◊ TOP News Stories of The Day ↓
Troops Ordered To Kill ALL Americans, Who Do NOT Turn In Their Guns: ONLY United Nations’ “Peacekeepers” Will Be Allowed To Possess Firearms.
• ATF Boss Threatens Whistleblowers:
Agency trying to stifle whistleblowers in the wake of Fast & Furious revelations.
• Infowarriors Wage War on Barry Soetoro Obama:
The wool Obama’s been pulling over everyone’s eyes is growing thin.
• Woman Pulls Gun To Prevent ‘Smart Meter’ Installation:
Homeowners reject unconstitutional intrusion.
• Security, Privacy Experts Testify To Congress On Spy Drones:
Lobbyists attempt to convince Congress that unmanned vehicles over US pose no threat.
• Virginia Lawmaker Looks To Strictly Regulate Spy Drones:
Mandates that unauthorized images taken by unmanned planes be destroyed.
• Judge Rules Man Who Stripped Nude to Protest TSA Not Guilty:
“I thought about nitrates and I thought about the Oklahoma City bombing.”
• 20 Signs That All Point To The Exact Same Thing – Can You Guess What That Is?
The U.S. economy is in a massive amount of trouble. There aren’t enough jobs.
• Bernanke Tells Barney Frank: “I Keep A Collection Of Editorials From My Critics”
Wow! (Don’t Skip THIS Short Excerpt.)
• Man with Tourette’s, Says Cops Beat Him For Their Amusement: Client was tied to a chair “and made to stay there for hours, without benefit of food and water, or bathroom use.”
• SWAT Cop Faces First-Degree Assault Charge for Punch that Put Man in Intensive Care: A surprise “Superman punch” leaves his victim requiring three brain surgeries.
• Japanese Families Flock To Fukushima Beach, After ‘Officials’ Declare It ‘Safe’ To Go Swimming: About 1,000 people descended on Nakoso beach, about 40 miles south of the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear plant, that exploded on March 11, 2011.
• Use “Start Page” (Privacy-Secured) Search Engine, To Referance Other News.