Ron Paul’s “Audit the Fed” Bill, Overwhelmingly Passes In The House — NYC Mayor Bloomberg: “Police Should Go On Strike Until All Americans Surrender Their Guns” — TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations and Bus Terminals, (But … Of Course!)
On this Wednesday evening edition of the ‘Infowars Nightly News,’ UK Infowars staff writer and INN host, Paul Joseph Watson covers the news of the day, (with more info from reporter Linda West, on the Colorado theater shooting). NYC Mayor Bloombergs assertion, that NYPD cops should go on strike, … until all americans turn-in their guns is also covered, (Alex goes on a legitimate rant about this). Later in the show, Paul Watson welcomes George Hemminger to the show, to discuss the TSA, (now in bus and train stations). Congress gave the ‘green light,’ for extra funding, which has increased the number of unannounced TSA checkpoints beyond the 9300 that took place last year.
The Alex Jones’ Show: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 On this Wednesday edition of the “Alex Jones’ Show,” Alex welcomes long-time returning guest, economist, and contributing writer, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, [W/S] to discuss the assault on our gun rights, in the aftermath of the Colorado theater shooting, the West’s unsuccessful efforts to muster support for Syrian intervention, and the impact the recent Libor scandal will have on world markets. Also former federal prosecutor, writer, and former member of the United States House of Representatives Bob Barr returns to expand on his recent Daily Caller article titled, “Homeland Security Continues to Demonize Conservatives and Libertarians” in which, he notes supporters of he, (and Ron Paul) were targeted by a MIAC report, warning readers to be weary of “militias” and, those that display Gadsden (“Don’t tread on me”) flags or bumper stickers.
◊ TOP News Stories of The Day ↓
• Ron Paul’s “Audit the Fed” Bill, Overwhelmingly Passes In The House:
Final vote was 327 to 98 and, all but one Republican and 89 Democrats voted yes.
• NYC Mayor: Cops Should Go On Strike Until Americans Surrender Their Guns:
New York’s (gun-grabbing) mayor, Michael Bloomberg told Piers Morgan, that police around the country should go out on strike until the American people stop practicing their right to own firearms. Beyond writing tickets and directing traffic, is there really any logical reason for the police to exist?
Police ‘officialdom’ readily admits, the police do NOT have any obligation to ‘protect’ citizens. Well armed citizens, trained in firearm use, are far better at protecting their families and property, than the police.
• TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations and Bus Terminals:
TSA inspectors with drug-sniffing dogs patrol platforms.
• Fox News Channel Questions Narrative Of ‘Batman’ Massacre:
Did James Holmes have an accomplice?
• Obama’s “Deeply Disturbing” Family Background with Director Joel Gilbert:
Alex speaks to writer-director Joel Gilbert, whose most recent film “Dreams From My Real Father” presents the case that Barack Obama’s real father was Communist Party USA propagandist Frank Marshall Davis.
• 100 Million Poor People In America And, 39 Other Facts About Poverty, That Will Blow Your Mind: Every Single Day, more Americans are falling into absolute poverty. This should deeply alarm you, (no matter what political party you belong to and, no matter what your personal economic philosophy is). Right now, approximately 100 million Americans are either “poor” or very “near poor.”