United Nations ‘Small Arms’ Treaty NOT Dead, … In Limbo, As Establishment Bankster-run Media, Circles The Wagons For Gun Control
The Alex Jones’ Show: Sunday, July 29, 2012 On the Sunday edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks about the international and domestic gun-grabber agenda in the wake of the United Nations failure for now to reach a consensus on the Small Arms Treaty on Friday. Alex talks about how the global elite and the anti-gun fanatics in Congress and the White House, are now playing possum and plan to reintroduce the treaty and impose it with a raft of other anti-gun legislation on law-abiding Americans who exercise their Second Amendment right.
◊ TOP News Stories of The Day ↓
• United Nations Small Arms Treaty NOT Dead:
The treaty went into limbo after the United States, Russia and China called for more time to consider revisions. The extended timeframe will give Second Amendment opponents, time to ramp up their propaganda campaign(s) in favor of gun control, following the (suspiciously timed) mass shooting in Colorado. Disarming America, is undoubtedly a front and center “political calculation” for the criminal globalists.
• Scalia Opens Door for Gun Regulation:
Says “some limitations” on the Second Amendment will be decided by the Court.
• Establishment Media Circles the Wagons on Gun Control:
Outlawing guns is a “no-brainer” for globalist intellectuals.
• CIA “Manages” Drug Trade, Mexican Official Says:
“If you finish off the pests, you are out of a job. … If they finish the drug business, they finish their jobs.” The Central ‘Intelligence’ Agency’s involvement in drug trafficking, is back in the media spotlight after a spokesman for the violence-plagued Mexican state of Chihuahua, became the latest high-profile individual to accuse the CIA, (which has been linked to narcotics trafficking for decades) of ongoing efforts to “manage the drug trade.” The infamous American spy agency refused to comment.
• U.S. Presented Netanyahu With Contingency Plan For Iran Strike: United States National Security Adviser Tom Donilon shared Washington’s contingency plans for a possible attack on Iran with Israel’s Prime Minister, according to a senior American official.
• Flipping The Script: The Western Media’s Syria Propaganda Is Falling Apart:
The moral case for overthrowing Assad was lost because it was based on total lies.
• Record Number of Coal-fired Generators, To Be Shut-down In 2012:
A record-high 57 generators will shut down in 2012.
• Austerity At The Olympics: Each “Gold” Medal Contains 1.34% Gold:
And, As Every Olympic Athlete Knows, … Size Does Matter.