DHS and U.S. Military Making Final Preparations, Before Announcing Martial Law — Parkinson’s Sufferer Arrested, For ‘Not Smiling’ at Olympic Men’s Cycling Race — Social Security Ponzi Scheme Coming To An End
On this Wednesday evening edition of the ‘Infowars Nightly News,’ Host from the UK, Paul Joseph Watson covers the latest news, including; a report that has a Russian General declaring his well-being after being announced “killed by Syrian rebels” by a Middle East news group, the paranoid over-policing at the Olympics where police arrested a Parkinson’s Sufferer for “not smiling,” a shocking video that captured a doctor saying abortions rid the world of “ugly black babies,” a story out of Texas about a gun-owner saving a police officer’s life, and a Cracked article, that spells out exactly how movies are controlling you, plus much more. Then ‘INN’ reporter Rob Dew, welcomes Raw Milk crusader Liz Reitzig, [W/S] on her group’s latest efforts to keep raw milk legal.
The Alex Jones’ Show: Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2012 On this Wednesday edition of the ‘Alex Jones’ Show,’ Alex talks with the critically acclaimed author of psycho-political thrillers and former State Department official, Dr. Steve Pieczenik, [W/S] about the rumored selection of CIA director General David Petraeus as Mitt Romney’s running mate. Pieczenik’s books include; “State of Emergency,” “Pax Pacifica,” and a number of fiction titles under Tom Clancy’s imprint. Alex also talks with researcher and author Webster Griffin Tarpley [W/S] about the latest developments in Syria as the push to depose Assad intensifies. Webster also addresses the Petraeus issue.
◊ TOP News Stories of The Day ↓
• DHS and U.S. Military, Make Final Preparations, Before Announcing Martial Law:
U.S. military secretly moving massive amounts of “equipment” across country.
• NASA’s Hansen Exploits Hot Summers to Push Carbon Fascism: Studies showing sun responsible for weather changes ignored by civilization hating crowd.
• Buffalo NY. Activists, Push Lawmakers To Ban Surveillance Drones: National Poll finds over three quarters of Americans are concerned about government spy drones.
• Underwear Bomber (False Flag) Witness, Kurt Haskell, Wins House of Representatives Primary in Michigan: Haskell came to public attention following the so-called ‘underwear bomber’ incident on Christmas Day, 2009.
• Parkinson’s Sufferer Arrested, For ‘Not Smiling’ at Olympic Men’s Cycling Race:
“It could have been done better. I was arrested for not smiling.”
• The Rot at The Top with Gerald Celente: The Trends Research Institute analyzes world- shaping events and forecasts tomorrows trends.
• Military Wargames to Quell Tea Party Insurrectionists Goes Viral:
An academic study about the future use of the military as a peacekeeping force within the United States written by a retired Army Colonel depicts a shocking scenario.
• Obama Donor Displays Hatred and Intolerance in ‘Chick-fil-A’: Smith and the liberals also support mass murder and endless wars in the name of empire.
• Social Security Ponzi Scheme Coming To An End: Socialist security, possibly the world’s largest wealth redistribution scheme in history is finally now coming to an end.
• Barry Obama Confidant: Israel Has Decided to Attack:
Former Labor party minister, Uzi Baram, wrote a column that urges Israel’s leadership to tell the people clearly what lies in store when they execute an expected attack on Iran.