NO Demonstration Zones? (SORRY SLAVES, You Don’t Have A Say). — NYPD Unveils Orwellian ‘Domain Awareness System’ — Man Jailed For Collecting Rainwater Begins Sentence!
I lost internet connectivity at around 21:00 on Thursday. I contacted AT&T about this issue, and was informed ‘there was a service outage in my area, that would be restored at (approximately) 23:00 on Friday.’ …
(BTW; I’m able to insert this notification, using my BB ‘smart-phone.’ … Sigh.) On this Thursday evening edition of the ‘Infowars Nightly News,’ Alex Jones speaks with Author and Activist Black Panther Party Veteran, Larry Pinkney [W/S] about the division of Americans by an elite agenda of corporate disinformation.
The Alex Jones’ Show: Thursday, Aug. 9, 2012 On this Thursday edition of the ‘Alex Jones’ Show,’ Alex covers the latest news and hosts in-studio special guest reporter David Knight covering news of a federal appeals court upholding the creation of “no demonstration zones,” effectively prohibiting free speech in certain public areas. Alex also welcomes host of the “Free Mind Report,” Holland Vandennieuwenhof, who is also a writer and the producer of; “A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995,” a documentary, exposing the Federal Government’s deeply-flawed investigation following the OKC bombing. Mr. Vandennieuwenhof dissects the history of government staged terror and exposes the telltale earmarks that give them away. Alex also breaks down other important news items as well.
◊ TOP News Stories of The Day ↓
• NYPD Unveils Orwellian ‘Domain Awareness System’: Rest assured, the technology is more profit-driven than “for the good of the people,” as defended.
• Obama’s Economic Advisor Feigns Memory Loss, …
When Confronted On His 2010 Bilderberg Attendance: Former Fed Chairman Paul Volcker, Claims He Hasn’t been to the criminal elitest meeting, for over 15 years, — Yet, he was (Ooops!) pictured at the 2010 gathering.
• Man Jailed For Collecting Rainwater, Begins Sentence:
“I’m sacrificing my liberty so we can wake up as a country.”
• Rape Victim Traumatized By “Horrific” TSA Experience:
Woman told by screener, her genitals WOULD be groped.
• More Than 100 Million Americans Are On Welfare: There are more Americans dependent on the federal government than ever before in U.S. history.
• The Dispossessed Majority: The bumper sticker on the beat-up pickup truck read; “Friends don’t let friends vote Democrat.”
• Federal Court Upholds Free Speech Zone Roundup:
There was once a group of good men, who established a fundamental ‘law of the land.’
• Joker Case Gagged: Media Fights Colorado Court Ban:
‘The judge put a ‘gag’ on the files, at the behest of prosecutors.’
• American Families Fight Back Against FDA Raw Milk Gestapo:
Rob Dew speaks with Liz Reitzig, a ‘raw milk’ freedom activist.
• Florida Police Officer Fired, After Woman Complains, — He Asked To; See Her Breasts: “Supposedly, police are supposed to protect you, but now, … you’re scared, when you see a patrol officer, coming up behind you…”
• Update: Man Shot In The Head, While Handcuffed In Police Car:
The community where Chavis Carter was shot, demands to know what happened.