The Pentagon, Is Developing ‘Autonomous Humanoid Robots,’ To “Perform Evacuation Operations” — 40 Points That Prove That Barack Obama And Mitt Romney Are Essentially The Same Candidate — The Pentagon Can NOT, Find ANY Records, of The STAGED “Capture and Killing” of Usama Bin Laden In May of 2011
On this Thursday evening edition of the ‘Infowars Nightly News,’ host Rob Dew dissects the latest news including news that the Governor of Louisiana declared a state of emergency due to the Mississippi River’s low water levels, additional news, the Mississippi River is closing so that contractors can begin building an underwater barrier that will stop salt water from threatening the New Orleans drinking water supply, an Oxford professor stating that creating GMO babies is ‘responsible parenting,’ the Department of Defense’s contract to build humanoid robots that can act intelligently without supervision. Dave Mustaine of “Megadeth,” is under attack by the presstutute media, for his comments made at a concert, saying the Obama administration was behind the “Batman Massacre.” Dave gives a statement to clarify his comments.
The Alex Jones’ Show: Thursday, Aug. 16, 2012 On this Thursday edition of the ‘Alex Jones’ Show,’ Alex covers the latest headlines of the day and, is then joined by, America’s favorite ‘trends forecaster’, (from Kingston, New York) Gerald Celente. He joins Alex, to discuss the accelerating economic meltdown that could ultimately lead to Martial Law being declared. Alex is also joined by actor, stand-up comedian and author, Richard Belzer [W/S]. Richard has an expansive career, as an actor who’s appeared in NBC police dramas such as; Homicide: Life on the Street and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Belzer’s also the co-author of Dead Wrong: Straight Facts on the Country’s Most Controversial Cover-Ups. (Webmaster’s Comment: Alex Discourteously, ‘Disses’ Richard Belzer, In Favor of Actor, Christopher Walken, — While On Air: You Watch and Listen … YOU Decide.)
◊ TOP News Stories of The Day ↓ • The Pentagon Is Developing ‘Autonomous Humanoid Robots,’ To “Perform Evacuation Operations” Makers of “BigDog” to construct machines that can, ‘think for themselves.’
• Video: Secrets Big Pharma Doesn’t Want You to Know:
Pharmacist Ben Fuchs, examines how illness ravages the body, due to lack of nutrition.
• Syrian Rebel Leader, Threatens To Form Alliance With Al-Qaeda If West Doesn’t Provide Arms: Terrorists already meet with rebels “every day,” coordinate bombings.
• 40 Points That Prove That Barack Obama And Mitt Romney Are Essentially The Same Candidate: We’re at a point in our history, where we desperately need a change of direction within the district of criminals, (ie; Washington, DC.) and, we’re guaranteed, NOT to get it! … BTW, WHICH CRIMINAL-GLOBALIST ‘PUPPET,’ WILL YOU CHOOSE?!
(What a depressing choice, the American people are being presented with this year.)
• Is Washington Deaf As Well as Criminal?
Those who rule the american sheeple, aren’t only dumb and blind, they’re deaf as well.
• The Pentagon Can NOT, Find ANY Records, of The “Capture and Killing” of Usama Bin Laden In May of 2011: The dramatic photos of Obama, Biden, Hillary Clinton and other members of the White House ‘security’ team, watching the assassination of Usama Bin Laden, on “live vido feed,” WERE completely staged. … Yet, the Bankster-owned, Corporate-run, lame-stream, presstitute media, continues to reman silent.
♠ FULL Coverage, of The Government’s ‘Bin Laden, Capture/Kill’ HOAX/LIE, HERE!
“If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper,
before twenty-four hours, my occupation would be gone …
The business of journalists is to destroy the truth;
to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon,
and to sell this country and this race for their daily bread.
We are the tools and vessels for rich men behind the scenes.
We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance.
Our talents, our possibilities and our lives, are ALL the property of OTHER men.
We ARE Intellectual Prostitutes.”
~ John Swinton – Chief of Staff of The New York Times ~
(“The Dean of His Profession,”) The New York Press Club, 1953