50 Years ago: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy
(See Also; “Everything About September 11th 2001 – Under 5 Minutes”)
JFK was by far, the most courageous and self-sacrificing president in modern American history. In his almost 3 year tenure, he made more bold decisions, issued more audacious executive orders, and enacted more revolutionary policy, than all of the other U.S. presidents of the 20th century combined. How so, you might ask? What follows, is a list of ten reasons why JFK became the most targeted man in America in 1963. Each of the the following 10 explanations, (standing alone) would be considered extremely life-threatening, for any sitting president of the United States. … These are just the top ten, (there are many other brave initiatives undertaken by JFK, which pitted him directly against the the ‘powers that be’). I suppose the real question is, … how JFK managed to survive as long as he did.
(1) JFK issued executive order #11110, which essentially dis-empowered the (NOT) “Federal” Reserve System. This international crime syndicate, IS a private, for profit, banking cartel, witch is NOT “Federal” and, has NO reserves. Like President Andrew Jackson before him, Kennedy knew the ‘FED’ had to go, (if there was to be freedom from permanent debt slavery for the USA). Needless to say, the NWO bankers would not tolerate such audacity, and JFK knew he would probably pay the ultimate price.
(2) JFK vowed to shut down the CIA, shortly after the failed “Bay of Pigs” operation. The CIA is the grand-daddy of all black psy-ops around the world, including all major terrorist events before and, since 911. With such an enormous unaccountable black budget funding for so many illegal schemes, JFK understood, the CIA was the proverbial ‘loose canon.’ His firing of CIA Director Allen Dulles, (who later served on the Warren Commission) proved to be the last straw for the powers that be. So was his vow to “splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds.”
(3) JFK was implementing plans to end the Vietnam War. His failure to prosecute the war greatly irked the Roman Catholic Church, the war’s primary instigator. As the first Roman Catholic US president, he made it clear during his campaign that he would act with complete independence from Vatican influence and always govern as his conscience dictated. Terminating the Vietnam War, became JFK’s number one foreign policy agenda item, which put him at serious odds with the entire World Shadow Government.
(4) JFK adamantly opposed Israel’s plan to develop nuclear weapons. His uncompromising posture enraged Israeli Prime Minister David Ben Gurion, and brought upon him the wrath of the MOSSAD. A nuclear-armed Israel was an essential goal of those who would control the oil and gas reserves throughout the Middle East. JFK was well aware of Israel’s intentions to terrorize the entire Middle East with threats of nuclear Armageddon.
(5) JFK was proceeding with plans to reveal highly classified information regarding the truth about UFO’s and the Alien Presence on Planet Earth. “He was the only member of Majestic 12 that wanted full disclosure to the American people.” That Extraterrestrial Biological Entities existed fascinated JFK, and he felt the nation had a right to know. Such revelations would never be allowed by those who control the mainstream media and dictate world governance.
(6) JFK issued a direct warning to all Secret Societies operating on US soil. The Illuminati was not pleased! By taking concrete measures to expose their secret agendas and clandestine operations, he put himself at great risk and his entire Administration in serious jeopardy. Nevertheless, JFK knew that his unprecedented revelations in this regard sealed his fate. It has even been asserted that he went to Dallas having been fully forewarned of the murder plot. Furthermore, he knew he was powerless to prevent a covert coup d’etat engineered and executed by the secret societies.
(7) JFK’s brother and US Attorney General, Robert F. Kennedy, launched an unprecedented war on organized crime, and particularly on the NYC and Chicago mob families. Obviously the American Mafia was not pleased, especially after they allegedly helped swing the necessary Chicago vote (and therefore Illinois electoral votes) in JFK’s favor to win the election. Bobby, himself, admitted that his aggressive pursuit of the mob may have caused the demise of his brother.
(8) JFK inherited the most intense foreign policy hotspot known as Cuba, as well as the CIA’s intention to assassinate Fidel Castro. The Cuban Missile Crisis had broad ramifications for his presidency, as well as for the Cold War. His decision-making independence throughout the crisis, especially his use of personal surrogates and unconventional process, would not be tolerated. However, it was the Bay of Pigs (BOP) fiasco and the withdrawal of Air Force support from the operation which turned the CIA against him for good.
(9) JFK took up the torch of civil rights in a way that no other President did throughout the 20th century. His embrace of the Civil Rights Movement drew close to him many who would try to sabotage his efforts “by all means necessary”. As the Great White Hope, JFK (and RFK) were considered to be a threat to those who would divide and rule through stoking racial hatreds. The Deep South was therefore a conducive environment to stage the assassination, just as southerners murdered Abraham Lincoln post Civil War.
(10) JFK had very serious and powerful enemies in the form of Lyndon B. Johnson, George H. W. Bush, Richard N. Nixon, J. Edgar Hoover, Allen Dulles, as well as the British Crown whose intentions were well known by his ambassador father, Joseph P. Kennedy. The entire global power structure, particularly the US Military-Industrial Complex, and its many secret societies and covert organizations, were vastly arrayed against him. The ‘Shadow Government’ was determined, to make an UNFORGETTABLE example of him.
There’s no question, the corporate-sponsored war, instigated in Vietnam would not be stopped by a peace-loving president, who learned from his experiences in WWII. The global Military-Industrial Complex had already implemented its agenda, ensuring perpetual endless wars. However, Kennedy wanted no part of it, but seems to have neglected to see his Texas-bred Vice-President, was one of the prime political movers behind that very agenda.
(The Warren Commission Report: The Most Absurd Investigation In U.S. History)
“My Dad Helped The CIA Kill JFK!” –Saint John Hunt,
(Son of CIA executive & ‘covert action’ agent; E. Howard Hunt)
‘Conspiracy Theory’ (W/Jesse Ventura) “The JFK Conspiracy”
“The Killing of a President”
The ‘Alex Jones Show’ (Friday, Nov. 22nd, 2013)
On the 50th anniversary of President John F. Kennedy’s assassination on the 22nd of November, 1963, Alex broadcasts live from the ‘scene of the crime’ in Dallas, Texas, as the corporate lame-stream media converges upon Dealey Plaza, putting the establishment’s spin on this day’s momentous event. Alex, along with the Infowars team, defy the edicts of Dallas officialdom, (who had earlier attempted to suspend the First Amendment) by outlawing citizens from engaging in the time-honored American tradition of ‘pamphleteering’ while displaying banners with political messages. Earlier this week, authorities relented under threat of lawsuits by groups such as COPA and now begrudgingly, allows limited First Amendment rights in designated areas. Infowars Nightly News host David Knight, rides shotgun with Alex from the command center in Austin, Texas.
» Rampaging Feds Attack Free Speech Demonstrators (High-Def Video)
» Violent Suppression in Dallas: JFK 50th Anniversary Compilation
» Alex Jones from the ‘Grassy Knoll’
» Dallas Sheriff’s Dept. Lies About Assault On Peaceful Protestors » What’s The Real Agenda, Of The American Police State?
“The Killing of President Kennedy” (Rare 1978 BBC Documentary)
The JFK Murder: The Bush Connection
Former FBI Agent, Reveals Who Really Killed JFK
“The Men Who Killed Kennedy” (Full Documentary)